If you want to learn more about how to bring healing into your life, Shanghai Healing Arts Festival could be just what you need!
Taking place on Sunday, Oct 26 at Jiashan Market, the festival—which will feature 25 booths — is a great way to connect with like-minded folks interested in creating a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
“The theme for the festival is “Unity Through Diversity”. Participants can meet various practitioners to find out more about their healing arts and services, try some samples, and sign up for special events or offers. Among the many diverse mix of exciting events and classes happening include Yoga, Meditation, Reiki Training Courses, Spiritual Counseling, Sound Healing, Tai Chi, Dance, martial arts, Healing Circles, Family Constellation, Sound/Breath/Movement, and much more!“, said Robert Applegate, the Director of the Centre for Spiritual Living Shanghai.
Catch Ecotopia, Open Up Space, Octave, CSL (Centre for Spiritual Living Shanghai) and many more. In addition, the launching of the “Spiritual Alliance of Shanghai” (SAS) will also be held at this festival. The new alliance aims to give teachers, coaches, trainers in the spiritual and wellness field a platform to share their activities.
Visitors will be inspired by vibrant music, dance performances along with creative workshops. Food and drinks will be available from Sprout Lifestyle and other healthy vendors.
The Shanghai Healing Arts Festival Mission
The launching of “Spiritual Alliance Shanghai” (SAS) through this festival: to give all teachers/coaches/trainers in the spiritual field a platform to share/promote their activities/product by using the SAS’s website. It will make the total calendar of spiritual activities throughout the city more transparent. SAS will also create an opportunity for teachers/coaches/trainers to cooperate with and learn from each other.
- The “Vendors” at the festival can promote themselves to their current audience as well as new customers/clients.
- Spiritually curious visitors who come to the festival can see what is offered in Shanghai.
What is a Healing Arts Festival?
- A place where vendors have booths to offer their products/services.
- Performances like music and dance.
- Food & drinks will be offered for sale
- Separate 30-min workshops/talks can also be held.
Cost & Benefits
- ¥400 a table before Sept 30th
- ¥600 after Sept 30th while they last
- Deadline for Early Bird rate & website listing: Sept 30th
- Maximum 25 tables
- Free listing of all vendors’ names on Spiritual Shanghai‘s website banner ad
- Free publicity via press releases to all major magazines, various media platforms and an emerging organization – Spiritual Alliance Shanghai (SAS)
More Info & Contact
Tafadzwa Mandiringa (Fadzi), Vendor Liaison
To book a space please email Fadzi, the Healing Arts Festival Vendor Liaison on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 15618571397.